Last updated on June 5, 2022
MLM has a bad reputation with many people. This is unfortunate because the Direct Selling Industry is a billion-dollar enterprise that if done correctly and with integrity, can provide an incredible income. Choose wisely. There are six significant elements you should be looking for in a network marketing company:
– Stability: How old is the company?
– Outstanding products or services: will people keep buying?
– Pay plan—it should be smooth and reasonable, and generous. This is vital as the pay plan depicts precisely how you’ll get paid–or not get paid.
– The honesty of the company and the management: As much as possible, examine the experience of the CEO and reputation in the network marketing industry.
– Momentum and timing: Search out the company’s location, current affairs, and if it is rising.
– Support, training, and business systems: A company with brilliant management, products, and services, with a payment plan that’s exclusively fair and very liberal, will be in no use without good support and training.
Practice what they teach: For success, beginners need to be eager to pay attention and learn from counselors. But whatever the counselor did to succeed, don’t try to copy them blindly, but you have to be keen to gossip and be taught and pursue those systems.
The higher-ups- The general term is the “upline,” meaning the people higher than you. They should be as committed to your success as they are to their own. Newcomers should be capable of relating to the upline and be able to call them at any time to say, “I need some help.”
Take up the lead with your downline- There’s a term in the network marketing industry called “orphans”— newcomers joining the MLM industry and have nothing to do as their mentors are busy reruiting. Mentors should be ready to bear at least 30 days of training a newcomer into the industry– helping them and holding their hand until they feel positive to be able to go off on their own. Great leaders continue to nurture their team for as long as they are active.
We live in a virtual world now and the strongest companies have made the pivot. Zoom has replaced Home Parties and presentations. No more cleaning up, babysitters or snacks.
Taking care of business: As this is a business, and just like if you were running a trade or a shop, you should maintain all the official formalities. In addition, you have all the same write-offs tax-consultants you have with running a [full-time] business, so it’s imperative to research getting engaged before you start earning cash from it.
It’s essential to build a support team around you and seek suggestions from lawyers proficient with the MLM industry or Direct-Selling Company.
Click here on the “Be An Influencer with MK” tab to see how one of the best in the industry does it.