Andrea Foy is an author, speaker, coach, consultant, and personal safety expert. She is “Your Personal Safety Expert.” And a Certified Dream Coach. Ms. Foy has been certified by the Professional Woman Network as a Professional Coach and Consultant for Women’s Issues and Diversity, Advanced Certificate. Other workshops and seminars include: Customer Service, Women in Management, Leadership Skills for Women.. Andrea is available to provide motivational presentations, leadership workshops and one-on-one coaching on a local, national and international basis as well as online.
As a Certified John Maxwell Speaker, Coach, and Teacher, she has personally been trained by her mentor, Dr. John C. Maxwell and an elite team of world renowned coaches, including the world’s greatest motivational speaker Les Brown.
Andrea’s experience comes from over 25 years of working for the public and private sector. Among her many accomplishments, Andrea has authored three books and co-authored 12 anthologies. She has a Bachelor’s in Communications from Wright State University and a Master’s Degree in Business and Technology specializing in Management and Leadership from Capella University. She has obtained the rare distinction of Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) with Toastmasters International and has spoken on their International Stage. She has also recognized as a Certified Professional Speaker (CPS) by the Professional Woman Network.
- Delirious: Every Day People and Their Stories of Prince
- Prince and Me; His #1 Fan, My Minneapolis Memories.
- In the Still of the Night: Personal Safety for Women.
- Hire Power: How to Find, Get, and Keep a Job. (Winner of Dan Poynter’s first annual Global E-book awards for Non-fiction Business.)
- Heart of a Toastmaster
- Becoming the Professional Woman
- Single and Loving It: A Guide for SINGLE African American Women
- A View From the Top: Leadership Strategies for Women
- Breaking the Barriers: A Woman’s Toolkit for Success
- The Young Professional Woman: Breaking into the Business World & Succeeding
- The Coaching Gurus
- The Black Female Leader
- International Speaker’s Academy
- Women’s Issues and Diversity Adv. Cert.
- Dream Coach® Certification
- Professional Presentation Skills
- Women in Management
- Leadership Skills for Women
- Personal Strategic Success Plan
- Image Consultant
- Mission and Vision:
- Women’s Empowerment through Safety, Leadership and Dreams!
Areas of Expertise:
- Beauty and Skincare
Seminars or Keynote Topics:
- Personal Safety For Women
- Advanced Women’s Issues and Diversity
- Customer Service
- Women in Management
- Dream Coaching
- John Maxwell Catalog
- The Professional Woman Network, an international consulting organization specializing in personal and professional development training. This network has been utilized successfully by banks, corporations, manufacturing, colleges and universities, hospitals, United States Navy, the Department of Defense, the Pentagon, and the American Heart Association.