Each week I will have a new Blog with skincare information. If you have any questions, please reply to this email. I offer personalized virtual 1×1 consultations. Learn a little more about me here:
10 Steps to Clearer Skin
At some stage in all our lives, we want clearer, fresher, younger-looking skin. Well, you can achieve it without dropping a ton of money, and it can happen naturally! What you must do is persevere, and over three weeks, your skin will begin to look fresher and clearer. Here’s how;
- Keeping your skin clean is your priority! You must cleanse your face morning and night with a gentle, natural cleanser that not only rids the skin of dirt and grime but then treats it with an antibacterial ingredient like tea tree oil.
- After cleansing the skin, pat dry and then spray a fine toning mist over the face to calm and help close the pores while they are clean. Let this mist dry on the face.
- When the toner has dried, apply a minimal amount of moisturizer over the entire face and neck. Look for a moisturizer made for problem skin types and contains antibacterial ingredients like tea tree oil and lavender essential oil. These ingredients are gentle but very effective at clearing the skin from blemishes and pimples.
- Getting the right amount of restful sleep your body needs nightly will reflect in the state of your skin. Seven hours is generally adequate. Not enough sleep over time will result in problems that are hard to cure, such as loose skin under the eyes and dark circles.
- The food you eat is of the utmost importance for healthy, clear skin! Ensure you are getting a good number of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit your red meat intake to three or four times a week. The easily digested foods will help your system keep your skin nourished and promote fresh, new cell growth. Drink lots and lots of water too!
- Cleanse the skin on your body and face with a weekly scrub. When using a body scrub, start at your feet and work towards the heart; this helps eliminate toxins. Doing it in the opposite direction will push the toxins back into your system. Use a very gentle facial scrub on your face and neck as these areas can be easily damaged.
- Try an Aspirin face mask! This mask has fantastic results on those people with open pores, pimples, and acne. Crush about 15 aspirin tablets to a powder mix to a paste with a bit of water, less than one teaspoon, and then apply to a cleansed face. Leave for twenty minutes to work its way into the skin, and then rinse off and apply a light moisturizer. Try this weekly, after a face scrub.
- Once a month, use a home steam treatment to draw out impurities from the face thoroughly. Add boiling water to a basin or bowl and add two drops of tea tree oil. Place your face over this with a towel covering and gently let the steam open and cleanse the pores. Be careful not to let the steam burn your face. Finish with a tepid face wash.
- Get out into the fresh air and take a walk, swim in the sea, ride a bike, and have fun! The exercise will boost your system, and your skin will love it.
- Take a fish oil supplement daily. Cultures that eat a lot of fish have clearer skin, and the fish oil helps eliminate toxins from the body, and by now, you know that is fantastic for your skin!
These ten easy tips will help you get that clear skin you so desperately want; remember to make the lifestyle changes you need to and enjoy the benefits that will come with it! A fresher, clearer, more youthful-looking complexion.
The information in this article is to be used for informational purposes. It should not be considered as or used in conjunction with professional medical advice. Consult your doctor before beginning any skincare regimen or if you have been diagnosed with any disorder involving the skin.
For more information or to read more Blogs please visit. https://andreafoy.com/
Or Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/afoy89